Making a Gift to the USA

If you make a voluntary contribution to the Bureau of the Public Debt, it will treated as a tax deductible charitable donation. You can make this donation either by checking a box on your tax return, to have all or part of your refund used a donation, or writing a check to:

Bureau of the Public Debt
Department G
P.O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188

If you have any questions regarding making a gift to reduce the deficit, please contact the Gray, Gray & Gray Tax Department at (781) 407-0300.